HOW TO REGISTER
To Register Please Fill Out The Form to the right>
Please fill in ALL THE FIELDS so we can best accommodate
your preparation needs. There is a limit of 25 competitors.
2. ON ARRIVAL
From 10 am
• Meet with Local Wild Food Staff at the sign posted REGISTRATION TABLE.
• Make sure you are ready for the opening ceremony at 12:45 because at 1 pm you’ll start preparing your dish!
• You must up load the story of your dish using the REGISTRATION FORM (on right). We prefer you type and submit this digitally.
• You will be directed to cooking/culinary equipment should you require it.
• From 3 pm dishes will be taken to the judging table for scoring.
• All entries are anonymous to the judges until the final tally of scores.
3. WINNERS & PRIZE GIVING
• After the presentation of your dish you’ll be directed to designated corners where competitors share their experiences and stories with locals whilst the judges tally the scores.
• Once all dishes have been tasted & scored by the judges the winners will be announced & prizes awarded.
• If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
on our Facebook Page. Thank You!
WHAT COMPETITORS NEED TO KNOW
There will be one big kitchen (castle’s kitchen) for 25 people, if your dish requires a lot of preparation do it in advance and bring the already half cooked ingredients!
– Natural Gas Stove
– Cast Iron Slab
– Steam Oven
– Induction Hob
– Pasta Maker
– Static Oven
– Mini Pimer
– Planetary | Kitchen Aid
– Dish Warmer
– Espresso Coffee Machine
– Ice machine
– Pans and Pots